WELCOME TO MAGGIE ISLAND MARINA
One of North Queensland’s best kept secrets boasting an untapped and unique territory within Australia’s Great Barrier Reef region, all waiting for you to discover…
Maggie island Marina, located just 20 minutes from Townsville mainland is a gateway to glorious cruising pathways, and ensures unlimited adventure for all sailors, fisherman and boaties alike. Maggie Island marina provides brand new first class facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible and our friendly staff make customer service their priority, making Maggie Island Marina your home away from home.
Maggie Island Marina is surrounded by picturesque mountains and situate in amongst rock walls (home to our native wallabies) and this protective surrounding also ensures a safe haven for your vessel during North Queensland’s tropical cyclone season!
All in all, our Maggie Island Marina ensures you have the following to make your stay as enjoyable as possible:
- Brand new state of the art amenities including showers, toilets, coin operated washing machine and clothes dryer
- 15 amp and 3 phase power
- Courtesy vehicles to explore the island
- Bus services to Picnic and Horseshoe Bay
- Ferry services to Townsville mainland with up to 14 trips daily
- Only a 2 minute walk to the local IGA supermarket
- Friendly marina staff full of travel tips whether it be to visit one of the 23 pristine bays and beaches or eat your way around the many fantastic restaurants/cafes Maggie Island has to offer, our staff are always willing to help We hope to see you soon!